Additional Support Services:
- Extra homework help
- Business & Enterprise Support Sessions
- Current Affairs Debate Sessions
- Question & Answer Sessions
- Confidence Building
- Student Fun Days & Activities*
We give that extra bit back to the parents that commit to sending their children. We communicate effectively via pre-arranged one-to-one feedback sessions and encourage parents to stay and watch sessions.
We want our students to feel comfortable and approach our tutors with confidence, we ensure that we build rapport and trust and it’s as simple as that!
The Grammar Academy wants to provide you with a value for money service that will enable your child to excel within their learning and develop academic and life skills to pursue further education, university and that dream career.
HOW THE GRAMMAR ACADEMY WORKS
We encourage parents to discuss their child’s progress and any issues, all conversations between tutors and parents are fully confidential. Parents can manage the development of their child with us.
We provide parents with support in the following ways:
- Provide each student with a bespoke learning plan
- Give each student a progress, goal and objectives
- Arrange one-to-one feedback sessions with parents
- Provide weekly homework and feedback for the students